|When||12/06/2019 - 14/06/2019
9:00 am - 5:30 pm
|Where||Dartmouth Hotel Golf and Spa - Kingsbridge Suite|
3-day facilitator training to deliver the ASK suicide prevention in children workshop.
This 3-day Training programme equips you to deliver the ASK workshops.
To be eligible you should be at least 19 years old and have:
- completed the 2-day ASIST workshop within the last 3 years
- experience working with persons at risk of suicide
- experience working with children between the ages of 5 and 14
- academic training or work experience in one or more of:
- Child and Youth Worker
- Social Worker (Bachelor or higher)
- Psychology (Bachelor or higher)
- Nursing (mental health specialisation preferred)
- Education (teacher or school administrator)
Bookings are closed for this course.