|When||30/06/2019 - 01/07/2019
9:00 am - 5:30 pm
|Where||Liaise Bistro - Newton Abbot|
ASIST is a two-day training course that is suitable for anyone over the age of 16 regardless of prior experience. If you want to be able to provide suicide first aid then this course is ideal. Shown by major studies to significantly reduce suicidality, the ASIST model teaches effective intervention skills whilst helping to build suicide prevention networks in the community.
Over 2,000,000 people worldwide have taken the workshop, which includes:
- Presentations and guidance from two LivingWorks registered trainers
- A scientifically proven intervention model
- Powerful audio-visual learning aids
- Group discussions
- Skills practice and development
- A balance of challenge and safety
This is a sponsored event
All tickets are reserved. Please do not book without contacting us first.
Bookings are closed for this course.